Saturday 18 August 2012

Who Me...?

Who am I? 
I am just me and act like myself with my own behaviour!
Just that?
No, that is not me because I am simple person with advanced and detailed manner...
So what is so detail about me?
Nothings, since I am act like me, just like you act like yourself, and we all act like human beings, so nothings detailed about me ..
(just like human beings)


Hmm .... 

who really .. really I am?
I am a human with two eyes, two ears, one nose, one mouth on my face, I have two hands and two legs on my body and I have five fingers on my hand, so with the feet with normal condition.
Conclusion: I am human and not alien, so please do not alienate me!
***I like being myself*** 


Firsssssssst of all, I would like to say this ...
Word is to express and not to impress ..
Remember that! SinGle iS sImpLe,
CouPle is TrouBle
But single is trouble when we need couple
and couple is simple when we know about couple ...
Hi friendâ¦
Here, I would like to share with you my life story.
What do you think about me?



Am I amiable?
Am I amenable?
I am please to apprise you that I am open minded and receive your comments, animadversions and feedbacks with smile and heartfelt.
Please, let sincerity decorate our friendship.
Bombastic words and grandiloquence cannot describe life as my life is not great and grandiose.
But, what make one feel perfect is he found his profound.
So, I will present you my simple view of life about my life.
I only account for synopsis of my life as there is nothing interesting that bring your attention. 


My Life, I began to see this world in Johor in 1994.
Now, I live in Kajang Selangor, Malaysia with a happy family.
I live in moderate condition of life and gradually learn about the world.
I take my first education at Tadika Abim and next proceed at SK Sungai Ramal Dalam and then at SMK jalan 3 BBB. and now at Politeknik Port Dickson.
I come to terms that assortments assorted in life Temptations, conjectures and ardous things must be face and handle with assiduous.
Allegiance with our peaceful and systematic life can lead us to happy life.


How do you appraise happy?
What is happy in your life dictionary?
We must achieve our prime target in our life and what first is first.
Leave no stone unturned and let us joie de vivre with balance life to be well prepared for next life; hereafter.
Assalamualaikum and peace , FIFI INTAN AMINAH BINTI MOHD HAMSANI :)




it's ME 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:> Assalamualaikum...
:> plizz leave ur comments here...
:> at least ONE :)